My Route: Providence, RI to San Francisco, CA

My Route: Providence, RI to San Francisco, CA
4000 miles + 30 people + 10 weeks + one bike = one great adventure

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Orientation!

Hi all. For the potential hanful of you whohave been keeping up with this, I apologize for the lack of posts these last few weeks. Between being sick, having exams and packing to come home, it was a little crazy.

Anyway, I am currently in the car with my Mom, sister and bike on the way to Providence for my trip orientation! Can't believe it's all finally starting. Five months ago I never would have thought this is what I'd be doing all summer. Weird mix of excitement and apprehension right now... but mostly excitement. I'll post more as orientation continues and I figure out how to post photos from my phone (no computer for 2 months).

Thanks again to all of you who made this possible. It's stupid, but I've got to say it:

Let's ride.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Hunter. The Kelly Family is so proud. We look forward to reading about it all summer. We love you. Be safe. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete